HYOV is a digital marketplace for marketing creatives. By creating an account, you can purchase the licenses to use a wide range of creatives. You’ll also be able to review all of your transactions (including free downloads!) quickly and easily.
The creatives featured on HYOV are designed in-house by the HYOV team and you’re dealing directly with us when you make a purchase.
1. You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
2. Membership is free. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from HYOV.
3. You promise that information you give us is accurate, up-to-date and complete (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, and you are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security please let us know immediately.
4. Membership is dependent on following our terms and policies. We may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of HYOV complies with these terms and our policies. We can suspend or terminate your HYOV account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you:
6. Our list price is your price as the end user. There are no hidden fees.
7. You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on HYOV. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees.
8. When you buy a HYOV item the following terms apply:
9. Warranties we make:
10. Prices, fees and charges are inclusive of applicable taxes unless stated otherwise on our site. You are responsible for paying all such taxes and imposts associated with your use of HYOV wherever levied. Your responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
11. Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price.
12. We will assess refund requests on their merits. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
13. If we decide to issue a refund this will generally be done using the same manner, and in the same currency, used to make the purchase.
14. We own all the content that we have put on hyov.com (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of hyov.com and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on hyov.com. You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our HYOV Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
15. We strive to have HYOV available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but occasionally you might not be able to access HYOV, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how HYOV works. HYOV will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
16. If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
17. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees, we are bound only by the express warranties made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant item or service, (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise).
18. Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
19. Any notice you send us must be submitted via our contact form. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your HYOV account email address.
20. We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our members know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. You can close your Account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use the HYOV site after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
21. We control and operate HYOV from our offices in Markham, Ontario, Canada. The laws of Ontario, Canada, govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.